Teaching picked me. I did education in university, and within the first 2 weeks of being a teacher I was enjoying myself.
I have been a teacher for twenty nine and a half years;
- Started in Lenana School-May 1990 to Dec 1991,
- Christopher’s Sec. School-January 1992 to August 2009,
- Hillcrest Sec. School-September 2009 to August 2011,
- Rusinga School-September 2012 to present.
Esther N. Gachoya
A dynamic Kenya Registered Nurse with 19 years of working experience in;
- Critical Care at Nairobi Hospital,
- Cardiac Nursing at the Nairobi Heart Clinic
- Cardiac Nursing Fortis Malar Hospital in India
- Matron at the Karen Hospital.
- Director at Ava Medicare